I signed up today to go to Intranet Now, the conference / unconference about intranets and the digital workplace. I am looking forward to going because it is:
- about the Intranet NOW – practical case studies, real experts, and advice;
- serious about how the intranet serves its business;
- concerned with engagement, collaboration, and communication;
- not dominated by any one technology but illuminated by examples of good practice from many;
- a place to learn from others (sharing mistakes as well as successes);
- curious and open to new ideas with room for experimental and left field ideas;
It will be a great chance to meet new and existing friends face to face instead of virtually for a change.
There is an early bird discount on Intranet Now tickets until 24 July so don’t delay, get your tickets today!