At this meeting Oracle and founding members will:
- get to know each other
- collect usability issues
- determine common issues to work on and
- set goals and direction to improve usability of enterprise applications.
The usability issues I will be raising are:
- Out of the box usability must be high
- Better usability does not mean more features. It means features must be more usable.
- Think of users when offering help.
- Don’t focus on making error messages better, aim to prevent users making errors.
I’m sharing some slides I plan to use at the meeting. Anyone want to add anything?