I have posted before about simple steps to setting up a wiki and the next stages when it is established. My last post updated you about BTpedia, our wiki. I thought it would also help if I showed you where Blog Central is now.
Blog Central was created in 2008. Beta testing with users has led to a small application becoming a critical place for people to share how to do things in BT.
I have some slides with examples of how Blog Central is now. They show:
- Blog Central linked directly from BT Homepage, top level of BT’s intranet
- Blog Central searched by SearchBT, BT’s intranet search engine for most content
- BT A-Z includes Blog Central with other content types
- Blog Central homepage
- Disclaimer for user generated content
- BT’s policy on internal and external business and personal blogs
- Help on how to be a good blogger
- A post from Sandy Blair’s internal blog (thanks Sandy)
- A post from our Publishing business blog.
I hope these help you with your intranet blogging. Let me know what you think…………