Many organisations have either implemented SharePoint or are considering to do so. What is the best approach to take? You need to consider:
- What is the best strategy?
- How to build the right governance?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the top priorities?
- How is the best way to implement it?
Using my knowledge and first-hand experience implementing SharePoint strategies, governance frameworks, standards, responsibilities and features I can help you. Contact me to find out how to:
- Plan a strategy based on business need that SharePoint can help achieve
- Research business needs and gain senior manager support
- Prioritise and implement SharePoint
- Develop standards and identify tools to ensure compliance with legal obligations and business needs
- Streamline your governance and intranet roles
- Provide online training and support for users
I can help you with:
- a few hours by phone/email
- a day’s masterclass
- a few days strategic advice and practical application
- a few weeks detailed guidance, project planning or practical implementation
I was interviewed about BT’s use of SharePoint 2010 on simply-tv.