Many of your organisations have either implemented SharePoint or are considering what strategy is needed, how to build the right governance, and show the benefits that need to be gained from this investment. Some of you are realising how big the impact SharePoint can have and reviewing how to improve your governance. How do you gain the benefits you expected from using SharePoint?
Using my knowledge gained from helping SharePoint implementations and my first-hand experience implementing SharePoint strategies, governance frameworks, standards, responsibilities and features (MyProfile, MySite, etc.) I can help you. Contact me to find out how to:
- Plan a strategy based on business need that SharePoint 2010 can help achieve.
- Research business needs and gain senior manager support.
- Prioritise and implement SharePoint 2010.
- Develop standards and identify tools to ensure compliance with legal obligations and business needs
- Streamline your governance and intranet roles
- Provide online training and support for users
- How to create a mobile strategy for employees to use while on the move.
I can help you in many ways:
- a few hours by phone/email
- a day’s masterclass
- a few days strategic advice and practical application
- a few weeks detailed guidance, project planning or practical implementation
I was interviewed about BT’s use of SharePoint 2010 on simply-tv.