Internal communications is changing within most organisations. Internal communicators are realising other people can communicate online using the intranet or digital workplace. Traditional channels are not the only way used to communicate with other people.
Internal communicators are redefining their roles to meet the needs of their organisations and people. Internal communicators are starting to embrace the new world of collaboration tools where people can share information, give an opinion, show how much they value information and not see it as a threat to resist.
People already use these tools on the internet. They expect your organisation to offer the same online experience. How will you be able to to achieve this?
Maybe you unsure what is the right approach to meet the current and future needs of your organisation? One collaboration tool won’t solve all your communication and collaboration problems. It is how you develop a strategy and plan to implement collaboration tools that is critical to the success.
Using my knowledge gained from helping internal communicators and first-hand experience as the BT intranet manager introducing collaborative tools to improve communication and speed up activities I can help you. Contact me to find out how to:
- develop a communications and collaboration strategy
- decide on the right collaboration tools
- communicate better using collaborative tools
- improve engagement of employees
- improve internal communications and its perception with senior managers
- apply the right standards and support
- measure the benefits to be gained
I can help you in many ways:
- a few hours by phone/email
- a day’s masterclass
- a few days strategic advice and practical application
- a few weeks detailed guidance, project planning or practical implementation
My view on good examples of social media