Organisations are transforming their intranets into digital workplaces to reduce their costs and improve people’s productivity and engagement. These benefits impact directly on the bottom line for successful organisations’ performance. Your digital workplace can have:
- Your strategy prioritising the benefits from developing a digital workplace.
- Employee engagement focusing on how to retain and recruit the best people.
- Joined up governance to support the information and tools used in a digital workplace.
- HR policies encouraging people to change their way of working that also benefit your organisation.
- Building an IT infrastructure to support people with what they need for their work when they need it.
- Planning future property needs to reduce costs of office space and maximise occupancy rates.
You can now stay connected wherever you need to be for your work. You need the tools and services you use to be very easy and very rich in features and functions. The gains for your organisation are having highly productive, intelligent and engaged people working in it. How will you be able to achieve this?
I can help you by combining my knowledge gained from helping organisations develop digital workplace strategies and transform their intranets with my first-hand experience as the BT intranet manager transforming their intranet into a digital workplace that people could use anywhere, any time, with any device. Contact me to find out how to:
- Develop your digital workplace strategy to align your organisation’s overall strategy.
- Get senior managers endorsing your strategy and embracing the digital workplace opportunities.
- Develop a governance framework that is consistent, relevant, and appropriate to manage risks and be compliant.
- Design HR policies that encourage people to change how they work and benefit the organisation.
- Identify the business needs for your IT infrastructure so it is always available and meets the needs of your people.
I can help you in many ways:
- a few hours by phone/email
- a day’s masterclass
- a few days strategic advice an practical application
- a few weeks detailed guidance, project planning or practical implementation
Video on what the digital workplace can become