Organisations are considering how to introduce collaboration tools for people to share information, give an opinion, contribute ideas and help solve problems with other people across the enterprise.
The challenges for your organisation are likely to be to improve productivity or increase employee engagement, reduce costs or enhance customer service or more likely all of these. You are probably thinking:
- Which collaboration tool can help and which might hinder me?
- How do I implement these successfully?
- How do I manage how these tools are used with the right governance framework?
- How do I measure the benefits?
- Where do I start?
Your organisation needs to embrace this new way of working where people can share information, give an opinion, ask for help from other employees they didn’t know existed before, to be more productivity while saving costs.
People already use these tools on the internet. They expect your organisation to offer the same online experience. How will you be able to achieve this? One collaboration tool won’t solve all your problems.
Using my knowledge gained from first-hand experience as the BT intranet manager introducing collaborative tools and helping other clients to improve employee engagement and speed up activities I can help you. Contact me to find out how to:
- develop a collaboration strategy
- decide on the right collaboration tools
- improve employee engagement using collaborative tools
- improve support from with senior managers
- apply the right standards and support
- measure the benefits to be gained
I can help you in many ways:
- a few hours by phone/email
- a day’s masterclass
- a few days strategic advice and practical application
- a few weeks detailed guidance, project planning or practical implementation
My view on good examples of social media