Leveraging the benefits from a social intranetOctober 30, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Posted in collaboration, community, intranet, social media | 1 Comment
Tags: collaboration, intranet, social media
Their latest eBook, Social Intranet Toolkit, provides you with over 25 ways to leverage the social and business tools available on your intranet. I’m honoured to have one of my blog posts included in the Social Intranet Toolkit.
Topics that are covered in the Social Intranet Toolkit:
- How to leverage your social intranet
- Business vs. social tools
- How to handle objections
- Social policies and governance
- Designing your social intranet
These are all areas I care passionately about and help organisations benefit from my intranet experience.
This is a free eBook you can get by subscribing to their intranet blog and start with the building blocks to help you work smarter, not harder, in delivering a successful social intranet for your organization.
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
How can I help you?
- thnx @paulmillersays for inviting me to comment on the #digitalworkplace on #dw24. Good luck to wide awake club members too! 4 days ago
- I wonder how ENTER will manage their comments in 2 to 3 years time? So much content...out of date.......conflicting content. #dw24 4 days ago
- RT @Hadrig: Had to leave the #DW24 to go and talk to a business about internal collaboration and innovation. Well-armed with a few more ex… 4 days ago
Tagsaccessibility applications benchmark benefit best practice beta testing blog bt bt intranet BT today career path collaboration communication content digital workplace directory engagement governance help homepage intranet intranet applications killer content Mark Morrell measure money navigation oracle people finder plan publishing research rss search sharepoint 2010 social media standards strategy training usability usability standards users user testing value wiki