Join me at the Social Workplace conferenceSeptember 30, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Posted in collaboration, community, digital workplace, engagement, governance, social media | 1 Comment
Tags: best practice, collaboration, digital workplace, engagement, governance, social media
Before I take a break for a week’s holiday from my blog, I wanted to post about the Social Workforce conference on 1 November in London, UK. It is a subject I very dear to my heart. I recently posted about ‘How do I engage employees and improve collaboration?’, Make a newbie welcome and more engaged and Integrating and engaging a newbie (there’s more to follow).
The conference aims to help you:
- Achieve fast, effective communication within organisations
- Work smarter and harder within active communities
- Strengthen internal communications and employee collaboration
- Increase workplace productivity and enable document sharing
- Stronger employee engagement and talent management
- Save time and cost from lesser travel; Reducing stress levels
- Adapt to the changing demands of the future of work
There will be some great speakers there who will inspire you too!
Why not join me for a great day learning more about these others and engaging with me and everyone else who will be there?
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
How can I help you?
- thnx @paulmillersays for inviting me to comment on the #digitalworkplace on #dw24. Good luck to wide awake club members too! 3 days ago
- I wonder how ENTER will manage their comments in 2 to 3 years time? So much content...out of date.......conflicting content. #dw24 3 days ago
- RT @Hadrig: Had to leave the #DW24 to go and talk to a business about internal collaboration and innovation. Well-armed with a few more ex… 3 days ago
Tagsaccessibility applications benchmark benefit best practice beta testing blog bt bt intranet BT today career path collaboration communication content digital workplace directory engagement governance help homepage intranet intranet applications killer content Mark Morrell measure money navigation oracle people finder plan publishing research rss search sharepoint 2010 social media standards strategy training usability usability standards users user testing value wiki