Before I take a break for a week’s holiday from my blog, I wanted to post about the Social Workforce conference on 1 November in London, UK. It is a subject I very dear to my heart. I recently posted about ‘How do I engage employees and improve collaboration?’, Make a newbie welcome and more engaged and Integrating and engaging a newbie (there’s more to follow).
The conference aims to help you:
- Achieve fast, effective communication within organisations
- Work smarter and harder within active communities
- Strengthen internal communications and employee collaboration
- Increase workplace productivity and enable document sharing
- Stronger employee engagement and talent management
- Save time and cost from lesser travel; Reducing stress levels
- Adapt to the changing demands of the future of work
There will be some great speakers there who will inspire you too!
Why not join me for a great day learning more about these others and engaging with me and everyone else who will be there?