Increase intranet value by adopting social mediaNovember 25, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Posted in best practice, blog, governance, intranet, podcast, social media, value, wiki | 1 Comment
Tags: best practice, blog, bt intranet, governance, social media, standards, value, wiki
I’m speaking next Monday about how BT has increased the value of its intranet by adopting social media tools to help improve collaborating by people solving business problems.
The conference is called ‘Employee Portal Masters Evolution’. I’m really looking forward to hearing from some great intranet speakers about:
- strategic business alignment & integration of social media
- evolution of intranets and employee portals into digital workplaces
- intranet lifecycle management
- benchmarking and KPIs of portals for a maximum on ROI
If you can’t join me, you can see my slide presentation if you are interested.
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
How can I help you?
- People like a stable intranet rather than one with many major changes. Groundfos insite is like this with 94% daily use #intranatverk 12 hours ago
- #sp2013 ootb functionality is good enough to meet social needs of #digitalworkplace @ store enso #intranatverk 14 hours ago
- Nng 2013 winner rednet intranet "should be a joy to use" @knalleffekt @ #intranatverk 15 hours ago
Tagsaccessibility applications benchmark benefit best practice beta testing blog bt bt intranet BT today career path collaboration communication content digital workplace directory engagement governance help homepage intranet intranet applications killer content Mark Morrell measure money navigation oracle people finder plan publishing research rss search sharepoint 2010 social media standards strategy training usability usability standards users user testing value wiki