I will be speaking at the Intranett 2010 conference on Thursday in Oslo. I’m really looking forward to showing what value BT has gained from it’s approach to social media and how using tools like blogs and wikis have helped people.
My presentation will cover:
- What business needs drove our approach
- What tools create the best possible interaction and cooperation
- What governance model is needed for social media to be beneficial
- Examples of effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
- What value BT takes from collaboration
If you can’t make it, you can find my slides here.