How social media can make you more efficientNovember 8, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Posted in benefit, best practice, blog, governance, intranet, podcast, social media, standards, wiki | 1 Comment
Tags: best practice, blog, bt intranet, governance, social media, standards, wiki
I will be speaking at the Intranett 2010 conference on Thursday in Oslo. I’m really looking forward to showing what value BT has gained from it’s approach to social media and how using tools like blogs and wikis have helped people.
My presentation will cover:
- What business needs drove our approach
- What tools create the best possible interaction and cooperation
- What governance model is needed for social media to be beneficial
- Examples of effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
- What value BT takes from collaboration
If you can’t make it, you can find my slides here.
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
How can I help you?
- thnx @paulmillersays for inviting me to comment on the #digitalworkplace on #dw24. Good luck to wide awake club members too! 4 days ago
- I wonder how ENTER will manage their comments in 2 to 3 years time? So much content...out of date.......conflicting content. #dw24 4 days ago
- RT @Hadrig: Had to leave the #DW24 to go and talk to a business about internal collaboration and innovation. Well-armed with a few more ex… 4 days ago
Tagsaccessibility applications benchmark benefit best practice beta testing blog bt bt intranet BT today career path collaboration communication content digital workplace directory engagement governance help homepage intranet intranet applications killer content Mark Morrell measure money navigation oracle people finder plan publishing research rss search sharepoint 2010 social media standards strategy training usability usability standards users user testing value wiki